Tuesday 8 January 2013

Back To School Makeup


 

Day 2 back at school, me and the children are already exhausted-oh dear! I think it's just the shock of being back at school and getting back into the routine. Well that's what I am hoping anyway!

Thought I would show you what my normal day-day makeup routine is for a school day.


I usually wear my hair loose...


...unless someone mentions NITS!!!

 

THE BASE


No 7 Stay Perfect Foundation- Cool Vanilla, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer- Light 2, applied with a Real Techniques buffing brush


CHEEKS & CONTOUR


Nars bronzer- Laguna, applied with MAC 120 brush
 
Nars blusher- Deep Throat, applied with Real Techniques blush brush

 
 
THE EYES
 
 
 
 
Estee Lauder 07 Surreal Skies shade- 'shimmer' (lightest shade) , applied with a MAC 239 brush
 
 
Soap & Glory Lid Stuff  'What's Nude' shade- Mudhoney (bottom left). Liz Earl Blend & Contour used to contour eyes. Bed Head 'Fame' angled brush used to fill in brows.
 
 
Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen to line lashes, The Body Shop 01 Eye Definer-black in waterline.
 
 
Cliniques High Impact Mascara
 
 
 

TO FINISH OFF
Korres Lip Butter - Jasmine
 
Boujois Healthy Balance powder- 53 Beige Clair

 
Right early night needed, is it really only Tuesday?!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
xxx
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment