Friday 25 January 2013

Hello Sofa!

Just about managed to get to the end of a very hectic week at work! The snow has caused absolute chaos to our normal day-day routine at school and I had some very tired children on my hands today. I couldn't sit down without a little person appearing on my lap for a cuddle. I lost count of how many times I was asked if it was nearly home time! We all made it though (just) and I am so happy to be sat on the sofa with a class of wine and my favourite candle burning! Roll on the weekend!


If I can offer any good advice in this blog it would be...try not to drop your powder because this happens...

I was only half way through it!

 
This weekend I am on the hunt for a new one and am quite tempted to splurge on the Laura Mercier Mineral Powder. This is £31 and I have never spent that much on a powder so if anyone has any good recommendations I would love to hear from you before I get sucked into the world of the Space NK website and end up with things I don't need in my shopping basket!
 
 
I am uploading a Winter Skincare Routine video as I type so this should be up on my channel on Sunday!
 
 
Happy Friday everyone!
 
 
xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment