Saturday 19 January 2013

Winter Weekend

Interesting 'snow baskets' hmmm good job there were no flowers in them!
Pretty much still snowed in at the moment but I am loving it. Everything looks so pretty outside and as I said in my 'Snow Day' post it's the perfect excuse to stay in, be cosy, have a pamper and wear multiple layers of clothes!
 
I am busy reading my new book Blog INC by Joy Deangdeelert and making notes to get better at this blogging malarkey!
 
I was making the most of my day off in front of a crackling fire!


Still needed a few hot water bottles to defrost after a snowy walk!


I spent most of the day craving a hot bubble bath so once the heating had kicked in I went for a long soak. I used my Soap & Glory Calm One, Calm All bubbles and my new This Works candle (review on that coming up).


And RELAX!
After a good soak and a few YouTube videos later I got out of the bath and went straight back to the fire! Perfect snow day?! I think so!
 
Today I am busy making chocolate cherry brownies for a lovely friends birthday dinner tonight! I think we may have to ski there?!


Fingers crossed they turn out OK!

Happy Weekend everyone.

Thanks for reading!

xxx




2 comments: